Sunday 22 February 2015

Travel Sickness

If you're unlucky and suffer with travel sickness, here are 3 things that personally help me on long car journeys. 



The first thing I like to take with me is a bottle of water. Whenever I feel sick, I always like to sip on some cold and refreshing water which seems to subdue the feeling of sickness.

The next item I like to have is some form of mints. The mint flavour freshens my mouth and almost clears the nausea. I've even been near the point of vomiting but just by having a mint I was able to stop myself and eliminate the queasiness.

My last car journey essential is music. Music distracts me from the fact that I'm traveling, therefore the mind isn't set on the idea that you're moving. My favourite type of music to listen to would be by The 1975, Lorde, Passenger or Ed Sheeran as I find their music easy to chill to whilst in the car. I generally cannot go on a long journey without music and so this is my most important travel essential.

I hope this post helped you in some way and be sure to linger around for more coming up in the future! :) 
Becky x

1 comment:

  1. cheap adidas originals business protection by charging adidas australia sale fees and nightclub disco, etc., but these revenues can only cheap adidas originals adidas factory outlet maintain cheap adidas originals There is no supply, adidas zx shoes the goal would not be able to support the development adidas factory outlet of its capital. Although the status quo does not allow the gantry to allow cheap adidas originals continued expansion.

    ReplyDelete