Sunday 26 April 2015

Current Favourite Nail Polish Colour

As I was scrolling through twitter the other day I came across one of bluecrush961's blog posts which inspired me to do this one. 
At the moment I've really been enjoying to wear a range of blue nail polishes. I think the colour is perfect for the weather right now as they seem to match the perfect blue, clear skies. 

From left to right:
BarryM in the shade NP 317...
I haven't tried this nail varnish out yet however it's colour is my most favourite out of them all as it's a beautiful pastel blue.
Ticket to gorgeous nails kiss me quick nail polish...
I think this is only available from Boots. I've really enjoyed this colour in the past but I was really disappointed by the little amount of uses it lasted for before the polish ran out and also the brush is extremely small.
Lumiere...
This is a really cheap nail polish which I actually quite like because it has a good consistency and lasted for a fairly good few days on my nails.
Dazzle...
This is another cheap nail polish that also has a consistency like the Lumiere polish is a good nail polish considering its price and I really love its darkish aqua colour.
Claires...
I don't know what this polish's shade is but it's a really nice nail polish if you want a more jazzy look because of the added glitter/confetti in it.
Rimmel London Salon Pro by Kate...
This one has the best consistency out of all the polishes and is the one that seems to always last the longest. It also has a perfect sized brush that makes it really quick and easy to apply.
Ticket to gorgeous nails kiss me quick nail polish...
This has the exact same consistency as the other Ticket to gorgeous polish. This colour is very bold and I have to be in the right mood to wear this nail polish as it doesn't seem to go with many other colours.
Calvin Klein...
This is a perfect royal blue colour that has a kind of metallic hint to it. However, the polish doesn't seem to last too well and begins to chip about a day after being applied.
I hoped you enjoyed this post and be sure to stick around for more in the future! :) 
bluecrush961's blog: https://bluecrush961.wordpress.com/
What was your favourite colour?
Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment