Sunday 10 May 2015

Strolling Around Birmingham with Josh

Last Monday me and Josh decided to go for a wander around Birmingham. We often visit the city, however we would only ever go there to go shopping in the Bullring and we never really explored any other parts of the area. I don't know the names of any of these places but here are some of my favourite parts that we discovered.

I stumbled upon this small shopping area whilst walking down a backstreet and realised how pretty it looked so had to take a photo.

Another reason we chose to visit was because Josh recommended that we should eat at Handmade Burger Co. 
I really enjoyed the burger I chose; cheese classic beef burger without mayonnaise and with a brioche bun with a side of sweet potato fries. Although I did end up getting very messy as the burger was super juicy and I also discovered a love for tabasco sauce and ended up having a lot of it, making my mouth feel on fire, I would definitely go back there again!

I'm currently revising for exams so there may not be blog posts every Sunday for the next few weeks, however I will try my best! :) 
Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment