Tuesday 19 May 2015

16th Birthday

Last week I finally turned 16! I had a really enjoyable birthday; I went to Nandos for the first time with my family and Josh in the evening and at the weekend more of my family came to my nan's house where me and my little cousin had a joint birthday meal. 
Every birthday, either my nan or my sister make me a yummy cake. This year my younger sister made me this really awesome cake which had surprise m&ms and skittles inside. 
For my birthday I received a few gifts from friends and family. Here are a few of the things I received. I'll probably do a review on some of these products for those who are interested, especially the Tanya Burr lashes and lush products. As well as these, I also received some converse from Josh which I really, really love but I forgot to include them in this picture.

Sorry this blogpost was a little bit late and there were only a few photos, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway! :) 
Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment