Sunday 13 December 2015

Christmas Tree Brownies

Christmas is just around the corner so obviously this means I have a festive baking post for you! I've seen these Christmas Tree Brownies all over Pinterest and other social media so I had to try them out.
Ingredients I Used For The Brownies...
300g Nutella or any other chocolate spread
2 eggs
125g self raising flour

The Method!...
Preheat the oven to gas mark 4.
Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. 
Leave to cool in the tin for about 10 minutes and then remove and place on a wire rack.
Cut your brownies into triangles like the picture above.
I used ready made icing in a tube which I pooped in a mug of hot water to soften.
Using the icing, I created a zigzag pattern like the in the photo above and popped on some silver balls. I then poked half a candy cane into the bottom to create a stem.
I repeated this process for all the other triangles, using different christmas sprinkles each time.
I hope you liked this festive baking post and be sure to look out for another Christmassy one next week! :) 
Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment