Sunday 5 July 2015

Day Out With Josh: Chasewater

So me and josh decided to go on another day out since we're on summer break and I have a lot of spare time. Fortunately the weather was nice and warm and we had a lovely time having a picnic, skimming stones, taking in the sights and sunbathing.
These blue dragonflies were everywhere where there were small ponds and they were so vibrant and almost magical.
We walked around the whole of Chasewater and became very hot and sweaty from the annoying muggy, British summer weather, however I really enjoyed being outdoors.
Every time I visit Chasewater I always look out for deer and never spot them, luckily this time I noticed them and was able to get a quick snap before they ran away. 

All around Chasewater there are small beaches which are perfect to chill on and we stayed on one for a while whilst we ate our picnic and skimmed endless stones. 





When the sun finally peeked through the sky full of clouds, we decided to chill and sunbath since we had been walking for about 2 hours.

I hope you enjoyed this post; be sure to lookout for more in the future! :) 
Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment