Sunday 20 September 2015

Saturday Stroll

Autumn: the time of year where everything becomes cosy; the time of year when the leaves begin to turn crispy and brown as they cover the ground like a blanket. Nothing says autumn better than going for an adventure under towering evergreens whilst the air is still slightly warm and not freezing. 























I don't know if Josh did, but I had so much fun running up and down these small hills we kept stumbling upon. 


I had to include this photo of Josh strutting whilst wearing my backpack.














We stopped off at a cafe near the main area and entrance for a much needed ice cold latte and caffeine boost.


I also taught Josh how to use the camera and who took this amazing shot of a toadstool close up. 







I hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to stick around for more! :) 

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment